Friday, July 27, 2012

Buy a T-Shirt, Save a Cat's Life

Via an email from Moderncat, I found this amazing site called catteemission.com.


The site sells super cool T-shirts to help raise awareness of the struggle to help homeless cats, and 100% of the profits goes to help a variety of cat charities.
Here's a link to the US store, even though the site is very easy to navigate. Help save the kitties, buy a shirt!


Below are the shirts that I really want! I wish I could buy them all though.
shirt 1
shirt 2
shirt 3
So please help the Cat Tee Mission to save the lives of homeless cats. And maybe even take it a step further and help the homeless cats in your neighborhood. <3

Psalm 107:28 "Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, and he brought them out of their distress."
 

4 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! Thanx 4 sharing!

    www.hartx3.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I got my shirt!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, that's awesome! You just made my day ten times better! <3thank you so much for helping the kitties!

      Delete

Wish to tell me what you think?