Thursday, June 21, 2012

This is me.

 

 I am 17 years old.
I am a devout, Jesus-loving Christian.
I love animals and art.
My dream career is paleontology.

My 14 year old sheltie passed away, so I now have a baby beagle.


I have two cats.

 This is Oddball.


And this is Kady. (pronounced like Kay-Dee)



Many of my other pets have run away or passed away. <3
I drive a Jeep Liberty. (I call it my baby Liberty.)



I love my car more than anything (except God).
I completely adore fashion and handmade things.
I also love Photoshop.


I'm an aspiring artist.




I have many pieces of art that I need to finish.
(Like the Lady Gaga one above.)

I absolutely love talking to people and seeing other blogs.
I really appreciate comments. <3
I love meeting new people.

So I guess that's a pretty good summary of me.
But if anyone is curious, feel free to ask a question.
<3
God bless.

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish to tell me what you think?