Monday, July 9, 2012

Card for Branden

It seems that so many people, including my second cousin Branden, have birthdays in the Summer.  He is turning five, and I decided to make a baseball themed card for him.

 
At this point in the midst of photographing, my beagle baby decided to say hi, which was no problem... until she got herself stuck.


It took a little while, but I got her unstuck and then put her inside so that I could finish taking pictures.  She's so goofy.  So anyway, back to the card.  The five on the front was an impulse buy from Lowe's.  I believe it is intended for display on a mailbox.  It was only $1.48 and I was sure it would come in handy.

The baseballs were inspired by this awesome idea.  However, I was too lazy to actually stitch the paper like she did.  I just punched out a few circles and used a marker to create the stitches.

The letters were stamped with my new alphabet stamp set that I purchased from Michael's.

[oops, the B got cropped out on the shot below. Lol.]


Have a blessed day, and thanks so much for reading! <3

Psalm 107:24 "They saw the works of the Lord, his wonderful deeds in the deep."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish to tell me what you think?