Sunday, September 30, 2012

Make a picture harsh black and white

In my Walking Dead pendant tutorial, I said that I would show how I edited my picture to be harsh black and white, so that is what I am going to do now.

In Photoshop (I use CS2), open your image.























Then, select Image-Adjustments-Channel Mixer.  When the pop-up box opens, check the Monochrome box; this will change the picture into black and white.  Another way to do that is to select Image-Adjustments-Desaturate.























Then, select Image-Adjustments-Brightness/Contrast, and play around with it to get a good image.

I used:
Brightness: +27
Contrast: +56
























And there you have it.

Here's another example, just to prove that each picture will look different, and each picture requires different settings in the Brightness/Contrast area.



Romans 15:17 "Therefore I glory in Christ Jesus in my service to God."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish to tell me what you think?