Wednesday, July 25, 2012

VBS Part 1

July 15-20, 5:30-8:30 p.m., I was busy with Amazing Wonders Aviation VBS at this awesome church.  It was amazing.  This was my third year working VBS at this church, but it was the first year that I actually got to interact with the kids, and I loved it.  My first year, I did little kid crafts, so I saw some of the kids for about fifteen minutes each night.  My second year, I did snacks, so I saw all of the kids for about half of a second each night.  This year, I was paired in with the 4 and 5 year old group, so I was amidst these awesome kids the entire time.  I can't express how grateful I am for that.

I have always wanted twin boys, so when I walked in and saw the cutest twin boys ever, I fell in love.  One of them became my favorite in the class; his name is Carter.  He is amazing and so much fun.


Carter and his twin brother Jaxson are so entertaining.  They are playful, adorable, and just so irresistible.  The below picture is Jaxson.  He did smile for me, I just took the picture a second too early.  They're just too cute.




"Hey, look!" Carter shouted,  "I'm eating a fake apple!"
"Oh," I replied, "That's really cool!  Don't move for just a sec... Ok!  Very cute."
As soon as I had taken the picture, he dropped the apple and walked away.  Darn kids lose interest so fast.


Carter was sitting very calmly until he noticed the other kids playing with cars.  Then suddenly, sitting didn't seem very fun anymore.


He scooted over and joined the other kids.


Then Jaxson noticed that his brother was doing something fun...


So he decided to check it out.  Plus, notice how one of his socks is missing?  We never found that sock, but I am very curious as to how it got lost in such a small room.


Then, everyone gathered around Elizabeth to see what she was doing.


The next day, Carter was super happy to see me.  <3


I mean, just look at these two.  How can you not be totally jealous of their parents?


Then, he was just chillin in the chair.


Me: Who are you talking to, Carter?
Carter: Nobody.  Hey, you should call my brother!
Me: Ok. Hey, Jaxson!
Carter: What's he saying?
Me: He's saying hi.
Carter: Hi, Jaxson!


More VBS fun in the next post!

Psalm 107:42 "The upright see and rejoice, but all the wicked shut their mouths."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish to tell me what you think?