Wednesday, July 25, 2012

VBS Part 2

The fourth day, I think, the kids made these paper flowers.







Then, they had heard that we would do a special trick with their flowers later.  But Carter wanted me to do a trick with it now.  I couldn't think of anything cool... so I just balanced his flower on top of my head.  He was actually very excited about it.  He tried to balance it on his head, but he couldn't do it on his own.  So I helped him.


The other kids at the table all tried it, too.  Colby was so enthusiastic and eager for me to take his picture.


 Then I took a picture of him, his paper flower, and his cute little piggy.


And this is Victoria, a sweet, hilarious, energetic little girl.


 And the picture below is of Aaliyah (Uh-Lee-Uh).  She is so cool, funny, super playful, and totally awesome.  She makes an amazing best friend, and she loves to hug everyone.


Next post will feature the outdoor fun!

Psalm 107:31 "Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish to tell me what you think?