Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Please vote for me!

The animal shelter that I am a part of (Sangamon County Animal Control Center) has been entered in a contest to win $2000. All that you have to do is log in to Facebook and like this picture. I would appreciate it so inexplicably much if you could do that for me.

Thank you so much to all who help us out. I, the shelter, the volunteers, and the sweet, loving animals will all greatly and wholeheartedly appreciate it. God bless.


This beagle baby wouldn't be smiling if it weren't for the SCAC. They saved her from the streets and gave her a second chance. This puppy and I are both so grateful for that shelter.

Psalm 17:1 "Hear, O Lord, my righteous plea; listen to my cry. Give ear to my prayer- it does not rise from deceitful lips."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish to tell me what you think?